August 17, 2017

IEB and GDE concession/ accommodation assessments

This is needed for Grade 11 students when they may require certain concessions and accommodations. However, this can be applied for from the Grade 8 year.

This is required when a student is suspected to require extra time, a spelling concession or a scribe etc especially for their Grade 12 exams.

Leave a Reply